January 10, 2009

Spotting the Semi-Famous: Part 1.

"Who are you? Are you famous? Important?"
- Finger Eleven, "Famous"

If you recall the list I posted a few weeks back--the one that makes people say "okay, sure"--you know that I have had almost zero celebrity sightings. The ones that I do see aren't always considered "A-listers." But, in honor of "those" people, I'm going to clear some space for a regular section here at From IA to LA. Anytime I see someone that is mildly, mediocrely, somewhat, almost, modestly, or possibly famous, I'll make a note of them. Because who knows, maybe some day they'll be wedged somewhere between Hugh Jackman and Steve Buscemi on the Walk-of-Fame.

Today, I'll start the list by cheating a little bit. This man isn't famous, but his brother is:
  • Keith Hefner, sibling of Playboy creator and cradle-robber Hugh "motherf-ing" Hefner.

To get an image of this man, picture Hugh wearing a trucker hat and sporting a very gentle mustache. Granted, he probably smells less like a blonde girl's vagina than his brother, but you get the idea. I saw him at my bank. And it was good.

Think I can score an invite to The Mansion?


Be Back Soon,
Shaky Jake

No comments:

From IA to LA: The Hillbilly Takes Hollywood