April 17, 2009

My Very Own Album (...Not Available On iTunes)

No foreboding quote. No fancy lead-in about some special situation that recently happened in my life. Just a make-believe album cover, inspired by this Album Generator game that I stole from Nick Kocher's blog (who himself stole it from someone else).

It cured a few minutes of boredom and killed some of my spirit. Good times!


Good, clean, slightly depressing fun. For the uninitiated, it's easy to make your own album cover. Just follow these simple steps:

1) Go to a random Wikipedia page: Random Article
The first article that comes up is the NAME of your band.

2) Go to a random quotation: Random Quotation
The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the TITLE of your album.

3) Go to flickr's Last 7 Days: Last Seven
The third picture, no matter what it is, if your album COVER.

Repeat, if necessary.


If you liked this entry, feel free to stop by next week when I take a picture of myself kicking someone else's dog, then turn that photo into a mural and hire someone to paint it on the wall of my kitchen.


Be Back Soon,
Shaky Jake

No comments:

From IA to LA: The Hillbilly Takes Hollywood